Looking for Free IAS coaching in Delhi & Free Coaching for UPSC in Delhi? Here is the list of coaching institute that gives free UPSC coaching in Delhi by Delhi State Government.
If you only want to know how to get free coaching for IAS, free IAS coaching for general category, There are many Govt. and private centers that provide free IAS coaching in New Delhi for their community or backward classes or for their state residents.
Check it out UPSC: Free IAS coaching by State Government. Here are some institutes that offer free coaching for the underprivileged.
How can I get Free UPSC coaching in Delhi?
Scheme of Free UPSC Coaching in Delhi for SC/OBC
The objective of the Scheme is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in Public/Private Sector.
List of Free UPSC Coaching in Delhi
These free Coaching Classes for IAS in Delhi and UPSC Exams conducted by highly qualified teachers and are a great opportunity and option. Free UPSC guidance by various government bodies and Online list of free ias coaching classes in Delhi.
1. Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), New Delhi
Jamia Hamdard is an institute of higher education Deemed to be University located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989. Jamia Hamdard invites online applications for free Civil Services (Pre-cum Mains) and other competitive examination coaching with hostel facilities for Minorities, SC/ST and Women candidates.
Jamia Millia Islamia University in New Delhi also provides free coaching for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
The Residential Coaching Academy (RCA), Centre for Coaching & Career Planning at the university provides free coaching for the minorities, SCs, STs, and women.
The free coaching is provided on the basis of a candidate’s score in the entrance test and interview conducted by the university.
Address: Badarpur Rd, Near Batra Hospital, Block D, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110062
Visit Website: www.jamiahamdard.edu
2. Dikshant Education Centre, New Delhi
Dikshant Education Centre in New Delhi offers UPSC free coaching for the economically disadvantaged aspirants. This institute offers the scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students. The objective of the Scheme is to provide coaching of good quality for economically disadvantaged Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) candidates to enable them to appear in competitive examinations like UPSC (Group A and B).
It provides coaching of good quality for those from the economically weaker sections, including candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs), enabling them to appear in competitive exams such as UPSC.
Address: 303, Jaina House Extension, Commercial Complex, Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi 110009
Visit Website: http://www.dikshantias.com
3. Sankalp Bhawan, Delhi
This institute encourages ethical, sincere, socially devoted nationally inspired resourceful and creative persons containing those from disadvantaged segments of Indian civilization to enlist the civil services. It speculates that this will certainly stimulate the stride of change and assure the participation of millions of Indians, particularly the socially and economically weaker classes in the h building process of the nation. Sankalp wants to make sincere actions to achieve this conception.
Situated in RK Puram, it also provides hostel and mess facilities to the students.
Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply for Free UPSC Coaching in Delhi
- The institute should be a registered body or run by any organization registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860/Companies Act, 2013 or any other relevant Act of the State/Union Territory.
- The institute should have been registered at least for a period of 3 years as on date of notification inviting applications from States/UTs/Coaching Institutions for empanelment by the Ministry.
- The institute should have been fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years at the time of applying under this Scheme and having a minimum enrollment of 100 students in the courses as indicated at Para-3 here-in-above each year for at least two years, immediately prior to the year in which selected for empanelment.
- The institute must have proper infrastructure to meet all requirements for providing coaching in the courses applied for.
Implementing Agencies for Free UPSC Coaching in Delhi
The Scheme will be implemented through the reputed coaching institutions/centres run by the:
- Central Government/State Governments/UT Administrations/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies under Central/State Governments;
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
The courses for which the Coaching will be imparted shall be as follows:
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs);
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions;
- Officers’ Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs);
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in (a) Engineering (eg. IIT-JEE & AIEEE), (b) Medical (eg. AIPMT), (c) Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT), and (d) Any other such disciplines as Ministry may decide from time to time.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.