Indian Polity is an important subject for the civil services exam. Notes making is an important task while preparing for the exam. As said, Polity is one of the significant subjects of the IAS Exam from both prelims and mains (GS-II) perspectives.
This article will provide Indian Polity notes PDF for better preparation for the exam. These notes can also be helpful for aspirants preparing for the exam taking Indian Polity and International Relations as their optional subject. This highly relevant and scoring subject often poses a challenge to civil service exam aspirants, as students find it hard to make notes balancing both static and dynamic topics/issues in the news. Hence, we have provided Indian Polity notes for your preparation.
- Indian Constitution
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions.
- Comparison of the Indian Constitutional Scheme with that of Other Countries.
- Parliament and State Legislatures
- Structure, Organization and Functioning of the
- Salient Features of the Representation of People’s Act.
- Appointment to various Constitutional Posts, Powers, Functions and Responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
- Statutory, Regulatory and various Quasi-judicial Bodies.