Becoming a civil servant, like an IAS officer, is undoubtedly a dream of many in this country. It is not only one of the most prestigious but also one of the most competitive jobs one could ever think of. Rajesh Academy for Civil Examinations, a registered society under Registration Act, 2002 is one of the Best IAS Coaching in Lucknow, established in 2010 with an aim to help civil services aspirants clear their exams. We aim to develop a competitive attitude among the aspirants and give them a learning environment to succeed in All India, Central, and State Civil services examinations.
Over the years, Race IAS have produced some of the highest rankings candidates for IAS, PCS, and UPSC examinations. We have helped them clear it in their first attempts with our unique approach to handling questions in the exams. While many candidates believe that they can prepare for the national-level exams themselves, it is not the wisest thing to do so.
Our mission is to help aspirants with facts, analytical skills and attitude. In addition to imparting knowledge of the concerned subjects, RACE IAS lays great emphasis on leadership development, ethics and social responsibility, and personality development.
As an institute we help civil services aspirants become the next generation leaders, we aim to develop a competitive attitude towards the exam and in the preparation period with a solid academic base among the students. Moreover, we create an environment where we greatly emphasise helping our students develop a leadership frame of mind, social responsibility, and ethics. It helps us and them ensure that they do not lack social and moral responsibility once they become the part of Indian bureaucracy.
The Vision of the Academy is to inculcate innovation and competitive attitude among dedicated and committed civil services aspirants.
With our unique approach to cracking one of the toughest exams in the country, we aim to produce tomorrow’s leaders who understand the plight of the country’s people. We are here to make sure our students understand the magnitude of their influence as civil servants and the weight of responsibility that civil servants encounter. We will also train them to handle the load of the pressure of the exams and handle the responsibility of their career.
When we create our systematic approach to the UPSC, IAS, and PCS syllabus, we factor in all the parameters set by the recruitment agencies like UPSC to create relatable and comprehensive guidance. In addition, we have an impressive collection of study materials developed by education professionals, most sought-after coaches, and experienced faculties from all over India.
If you are planning to prepare for Civil Services exam, it is crucial to get into a reliable coaching institute. Most institutes provide you with proper planning and course structure to follow, making your preparation a bit easier. The faculties in the coaching centre have the required experience to teach you. They will guide you properly to understand the syllabus and pattern of the exams and how to emphasize the topic that carries more weightage. At RACE IAS, we also make sure to have regular revision sessions so that students can remember what they have learned in a week or the last few days before moving on with new topics.
It is no secret that India has hundreds, if not thousands, of civil services coaching institutes spread across the country. While some institutes might be around for longer than others, it does not necessarily mean they are better. If you look at the students’ performance of all the institutes, you will notice that only a few have a commendable success rate, and RACE IAS is among one of those institutes. Even though we were established only in 2010, we have found the formula to help our students clear the UPSC exams and achieve the dream of becoming civil servants.
Here are some reasons why to choose RACE IAS for your UPSC Exam Preparation:
- Testimonials from students: One of the easiest ways you can verify our claims of being a leading coaching institute is by looking at the testimonials and feedback from our previous and current students. Our ex-students and current ones attest to our teaching methods and course structures, our prospective students can verify through them.
- Batch timings: We cater to hundreds of students at RACE IAS, so we have multiple batch running per day. You would be able to choose the batches as per your convenience. Since we follow an attendance system, you can be assured that you will be receiving disciplined training, and if you miss a class, you will be able to catch up with it.
- Demo classes: Before making a decision and committing your time to us, you will be able to attend our demo classes. It will help you figure out whether the teaching structure that we follow is something that will be beneficial for you. When attending the demo classes, you will get a glimpse of our teaching style, and you will know whether it is the right place for you.
- Choose your duration: The thing about IAS coaching is that the duration of the course often varies depending on the individual. For example, while some might think they only need a year of coaching to brush up their knowledge, some people might need two-three years of coaching to learn all the finest details of each subject for a better understanding. Depending on how much help you think you will need, you will be able to choose your preferred course duration as we have programmes for 1,2 and 3 years.
- Frequent revisions:We conduct frequent revision sessions to ensure that you have not forgotten what you have studied in the past. In these sessions, our faculties will help you revise everything you have learned thus far and clear any doubts you might have regarding a particular topic.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, we also have a brilliant collection of study materials to help you understand your subjects better and practice more. We also conduct mock tests often so that when you appear for the actual exam, you do not feel out of place. Our mock test are designed to cater the current trends of the real exam in terms of question paper structure, duration of the exam, etc.
Address: A.G. Tower, Opp. Universal Book Centre, Kapoorthala, Aliganj, Lucknow
Phone: +91-522 3555372 / +91-8917851448 / 9044241755